Looking for a more powerful solution for your site's guest book? Then choose GuestCall,
a functionally complete, but simple to install open source solution. Learn more about all of
our OpenScript™ solutions by clicking here.
Would you consider taking two minutes to help us better tailor
our services around your needs?
Please click here
to take our quick, easy, and anonymous survey.
Compact, Powerful, GuestCall.
GuestCall 2000 SR1 (2.1.0) includes the power you've requested on
top of the extremely compact, easy-to-use GuestCall design you've known for
over three years. You find GuestCall 2000 packed with the following features:
Try GuestCall today, and learn how it can make your job
as webmaster easier than ever before. We'll even help you with complementary
technical support if you run into any problems!
GuestCall DemoGuestCall Logs Demo
- GuestCall 2000 is much more suited for large web
sites than before. With new "multi-page" support, a site with virtually
unlimited number of posts can configure GuestCall to divide postings on to
multiple smaller pages - similar to how search engines divide results.
- Now you can prevent unwanted HTML code in postings through automatic
HTML filtering. This protects you from visitors placing images, redirects,
- Prevent visitors from messing up you guest book with long lines of characters
or words without spaces by using GuestCall's word "splitting" feature.
- Keep tabs on the type of browsers your visitors use, and the times they
post with the handy posting logs.
- Keep your guest book free of inappropriate language with
easy to setup keyword filtering. Simply tell GuestCall what to remove from
messages, and you can quit worrying.
- GuestCall 2000 is even more compact by combining log and message files into
one more efficient data file.
- Easily delete files though a password protected web-based message purging
interface - now built into GuestCall.
- Integrate your guest book with the rest of your site with the new ability
to use your site's interface in GuestCall.
Please click the image below to rate GuestCall!
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
At a glance Features:
HTML & Keyword Filtering
Dynamically created HTML form
User Friendly Logging
Long Word "Splitting"
Free Tech Support
First Release: May 5, 1997
Current Release: April 21, 2001
Version: 2000 SR1 (2.1.0)